CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31

Operation Snow Removal

Tonight my mom and I were in the living room chatting when we heard what sounded like an army of trucks outside. When I looked outside this is what I saw:


Some of the photos are a little different because I was playing around with effects on my computer.


A large back how was plowing the street to clear old snow from our 60 inches of snow this year so far. It was then unloading it into a dump truck.

There was a line up of these dump trucks about 2 blocks long.

This is one of about 5 back hows that was clearing the street from all the snow from our previous storms.



Before my surgery I used to take Faith down to a parking lot at the end of the block to play Frisbee. At that time they had been dumping truck loads of snow in the parking lot to try and clear the streets because we have receive SO much snow there is no where to put it. Since then we have had another 2 storms. We had 30 inches of snow in a storm right after Christmas. In January alone we received another 30 or more inches of snow. So all that noise was the town of Bloomfield working meticulously to clear our roads of all this snow in preparation for another storm expected the next day.

0 comments: