CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20

A note regarding my Surgery

A quick note regarding my surgery.


My surgery is scheduled for 10:30am and I believe is about 9 hours. I have to be there at 8:30am for all the preparations.

The surgery will be at North Shore University Hospital (300 community Dr., Manhasset, NY). Some of you have asked about visiting and if I would want that. I would love visitors but I will spend about 2 days of my 5 to 7 day stay in ICU. It does not make sense to drive all the way out there if I am still in ICU because of the stricter visiting hours. So please just verify I am on a regular floor and that I am still at the hospital before making the long trip.

My friend Carmen will be trying to post on here and my Facebook page for the first few days to keep you posted.

Thank you for all the love and support. It means so much to me and my family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Galen and I will be keeping you in our prayers!! We know that you are in the hands of the Great Physician!!! Love you SaraJane!!
Lita and Galen