CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22


This is my bandage and the place where my head was shaved for the surgery! should be fun styling that until the rest grows out. Hats here I come.


First day following btain surgery and he got me upto the chair... Today the anesthetic had worn off so the pain was getting uncomfortable. And sleep has not come due to the pain meds, steroids, and my diuretic to keep my brain from swelling are causing me to not sleep but 20 minutes at a time.



My mom finally got a chance to do my hair. Something she always wished for when she had a girl...only took brain surgery and 32 years for me to let her. She was in heaven.

Walking with a walker. My first time up.


2nd time up. Once around with the IV pole.

1 comments:

Robyn said...

It could be worse, they could have shaved your whole head! I can't wait to see how you style it :0)

Oh, and I'm glad the back of your robe was closed for the pictures you posted!

I love you!

Robyn