CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5

If you would like to contribute to the....

SaraJane nursing school fund you can go to any local bank...Ok I am just kidding. However, I do have a praise. It is a huge praise. My Car is Paid off!!!!! Yes can you believe it! That is a lot of money each month that has now been freed up. This was a blessing from God through some great people. I can't tell you how great it is to see God provide. Every time I wonder if I made the right decision He makes it clear that I did through things like this.

Now when I look at the daunting task of paying for school and living expenses I can only look at things like this and see how true the Bible is when it says that He will meet our every need. It probably isn't going to happen that $25 or $30000 is dropped in my lap but it is in the small things. A hundred dollars here, no more car payment there etc!

2 comments:

AZChelsea said...

SaraJane! I love your count down to completion of nursing school! I am envious of you! I think deep down I have wanted to go to nursing school for a long time, but I always talk myself out of it because I don't think I could get through the schooling....I was so bad at science in high school!! What a blessing to have your car paid off!! Praise God!

SaraJane Campbell said...

Chels, you could totally do great in nursing school. If you can study and take test then you have it. Once you are in it the science is not so much a part of it. I struggled through my science pre-reqs but now I feel like I can do it and that it is not nearly the same struggle. Just time consuming and hard because test taking was not my fortae.