CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24

Test number 1

I spent all last week and this past weekend studying for a test on Monday. It was our first of six exams for the semester! On Sunday night I went to bed early to get some good rest and I woke up at 5am. I decided to go for a run in order to try and burn off the stress. Instead I ended up throwing up! Doh!

Our exam was at 9am so it was a very long morning. However, once we got the test things went pretty well. For the first time in my life I was going to be exstatic just to get a C. After the exam though as people were talking I realized that I probobly did pretty well.

Well drum roll everyone! :-)

The average score in the class was a 72%. THe highest score was an 84% and I got a whopping 80%. I can't believe it...I am never one of the high scores. Well, that gives me some confidence going into this year...Thank you God!

Today we reviewed the tests. They make everyone put everything away including pens and pencils. You are given 30min to review the test and then you won't ever see it again! Strict huh? I have always used my tests as study guides for the final but we can't even go into the teacher after today to look at it. However, as soon as that time was up I wrote everything I could remember that I made mistakes on.

The good thing was that my errors were not knowledge based errors. So obviously my studying is good. My errors were symantic errors...that I can work on.

Well on to the next test in just 2 weeks or so. Our teachers were nice enough to explain they only get harder from here on out. Darn it!

0 comments: