CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23

Bang bang your dead!

Bang bang your dead, is a new phrase around our apartment! I have been teaching my dog, Faith, some tricks. First it was shake, then high five and now it is "bang bang your dead". The outcome should be her laying on her side with her head down. This has been quite fun to teach and I only started it last night. At first I had her start in a down position and when I would say our favorite phrase I would roll her to her side and give her a treat. However, today she has decided that any position with the head down should work and after a few times of saying it she acts like you are really trying to shoot her and she hides between your leg like she is scared. I guess we will have to take a short furlough from this trick and move on to another trick.

0 comments: