CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25

Could there be any better distraction!

After a very tough week, I enjoyed a bit of a leisurely day. It was a sunny, gorgeous, 89 degree day. I got up and went for a run and then took my dog to the dog park and enjoyed a few hours in the park with some friends from church. It was so relaxing and refreshing for me. We are expecting this kind of weather through Tuesday or so. It feels a bit like an Oregon summer with the warm weather and no humidity. I know that it won't be something I will get to enjoy for long as the humidity will move in soon.

Following a nice long nap, I have resumed my studies for the final 2 1/2 weeks. I have an exam on May 11 and our final on May 15th which is worth 40% of our grade. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this semester ending!

0 comments: