CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23

How quick can a week pass?

At this point I am wishing it was done yesterday! This week has been a week I think I could have done without. It began Monday morning with an exam I had studied a lot for and when all was said and done what was to be an "easy" test became one of our worst. Worst only for the fact that it was from left field, the way the questions were worded were ridiculous. Well needless to say it was not my best grade ever. Now 2 more weeks and 2 more exams.

Then yesterday, well that was a day in itself. It was exam review and per usual conduct they refused to give valid reasons why an answer was right. Ugg, what is the point of these reviews...I don't learn from them...it is just a time to get frustrated. Well, afterwards I was pulled into the office and bombarded by 3 instructors. If I told you all they said I don't think you would believe it. I am telling you if it wasn't for the fact that I am sooooo close to being finished and the fact that in order to transfer my credits is near impossible, I might just walk out. The program is unorganized and unprofessional. What instructor is allowed to get away with telling a person in front of the entire class "I am sick of hearing your voice"? Well, I guess ours are.

Well, time to head off to clinicals, and hopefully get to the weekend as quick as possible without incident. On the positive note....it is going to be in the 80's this weekend! Yeah!

0 comments: