CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14

Upcoming test

Monday is the first of our last three exams. I have only one more day of work before I take my leave of absence to finish out the semester. And I have been spending my free time at the library till 9 or 10 at night. Please pray for continued focus, that my brain would absorb all this material and that my test would go well. I am apprehensive about this exam, not because the material is difficult, but because we are back to our head instructor who we have not had all semester long. The material is vast and all over the place and the things I thought she emphasized are not on our test blue print. I miss you all and I am looking forward to finishing nursing and being able to see you all. Thanks for the prayers and constant encouragement.

2 comments:

AZChelsea said...

man, you've been pretty out of commission recently....I was wondering why you've been so quiet and I just read your past few posts! Hope you are well and so glad there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

SaraJane Campbell said...

thanks friend! I have been feeling like I am in a tunnel and can't look up, down, sideways...just straight ahead...sorry to anyone around me. But at last I can see the light. Thanks for checking on me friend! Miss you!